If you live or own a commercial property in St. Charles, there will be occasions when you need electrical work completed. When you do, hiring a licensed and experienced electrician is the way to go.
Why Hire a Licensed Electrician?
There are many do-it-yourself projects that can be done if you’re handy. Electrical work should not be one of them. If your St. Charles home or business requires electrical services, a professional and licensed electrician is the way to go. Here’s why:
Any type of electrical work can be dangerous if you’re not sure what you’re doing. It requires training and experience, as well as the right tools to do the job right. You could be putting yourself at risk of electrical shock, fire, or worse trying to do it yourself.
You may be trying to save money by doing the job yourself, but it could backfire on you. If you make mistakes doing the work, you could cause more damage, which will cost you more in the long run. When you hire a reputable electrician in St. Charles from the start, the job will get done right the first time.
A licensed electrician knows the problems to look for, not just the immediate issue. They know how to troubleshoot to get to the root of the problem. They can quickly diagnose and repair your electrical system in less time and more completely than an amateur. You can be comfortable knowing that the work they do will provide a long-term solution and pass any inspections.
A licensed and experienced electrician must possess many hours of education and training to practice their trade. They follow required standards and procedures, so you’ll know the work is done properly. They should be licensed, bonded, and insured, limiting your liability in case of damages or injury.
Choose an Experienced Local Electrician in St. Charles.
Pallardy Electric can provide the full range of electrical services that you may need for your home or business. Some of the services we offer include:
- Commercial Rewiring/Tenant Buildouts. We can restructure your electrical system to the needs of your business.
- Commercial Lighting Upgrades. We replace your old fluorescent or metal halide lights with new LED lighting, which results in monetary savings and improved performance.
- Service Calls/Troubleshooting. We’ll investigate any electrical issues you are experiencing in your St. Charles home or business and repair them as needed.
- Residential Service Panel Upgrades. We can replace your old fuse panel to a modern one to keep you safer and bring your house up to code.
- Residential Electrical Inspections. If you’re thinking of selling your home, we can do a thorough inspection and itemize (and fix) electrical areas that need to be modified to pass an official home inspection.
If you need an experienced electrician for your St. Charles home or business, count on Pallardy Electric. We’ve been in business since 2005, helping hundreds of satisfied customers keep their property safe and operational.
We would love to have the opportunity to show you the kind of service all our customers appreciate and enjoy. Contact us for all your commercial and residential electrical needs.
Check what our clients say about us
"My property has worked with Joe several times in the past and have always had a pleasant experience. He is professional and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend his services!"
- Andrea Rand
"We have used Pallardy Electric numerous times. Does awesome work in a timely manner. Very reasonably priced also!"
- Sue Eikel
"I Have used Pallardy electric for multiple jobs commercial and residential, and they always provide a high quality experience, are very well priced, and very easy to work with. I would recommend using Pallardy for any electrical work if you live in the St. Louis area."