Businesses rely on a fully functioning electric system to continue to operate. Pallardy Electric understands this, which is why we strive to resolve commercial electrical problems expeditiously.
We respond to service calls for offices, multi-tenant buildings, educational facilities, medical institutions and any other commercial entity needing electrical services.
Types of Commercial Electrical Service Calls
Pallardy Electric provides a full range of repairs and service for all your commercial electrical requirements.
- Lighting. This is a very critical element of a business. People require sufficient lighting to perform their jobs. Parking lots are not safe without proper lighting. If you need service on your commercial lighting system, we can help.
- Equipment Installation/Relocation. Moving or installing a large electrical machine or appliance can be challenging. If not powered down, moved, and reconnected appropriately, it could damage or destroy the machine.
- Generators. Many commercial buildings have a backup power generator to protect them in the event of a power outage. These generators are very important, especially for medical facilities. We can repair or install a commercial-grade generator for any business.
- Energy Audits. We can assess your building’s lighting for opportunities for energy savings. We’ll inspect the lighting, controls, refrigeration, air compressors, water consuming equipment, and anything else that is using energy. We’ll present you with findings and suggestions on areas that can improve your energy consumption.
- Electrical Panels. If your electric service panel is outdated, you may be noticing some problems, like flickering lights, circuit breakers constantly tripping, burning smells, etc. We can upgrade your service panel to run your business more efficiently and safely.
- Power Distribution. Your electrical system may need to be upgraded to allow for additional electrical devices. Sometimes, the distribution of power is not optimal, so adjustments and re-distributions must be made.
- Troubleshooting. If you know there’s an electrical issue, but just can’t pinpoint it, we can help. We’ll evaluate the situation and diagnose the problem, then provide any repairs or services you need to resolve it.
- Low voltage: Data lines, phone lines, audio/video lines not operating correctly, we will troubleshoot and upgrade/repair the existing lines or install new lines, as necessary.
Trust a Local Electrician for Your Business
Pallardy Electric has been providing expert electrical services to businesses since 2001. Located in O’Fallon, Missouri, we serve cities in St. Charles and St. Louis counties.
We have electricians trained in commercial electrical services. We are licensed, bonded and insured. You can be assured that we will respond quickly and resolve your electrical issues completely at a fair price.
Give us a call today to learn how we can help you with all your commercial electrical needs.
Check what our clients say about us
"My property has worked with Joe several times in the past and have always had a pleasant experience. He is professional and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend his services!"
- Andrea Rand
"We have used Pallardy Electric numerous times. Does awesome work in a timely manner. Very reasonably priced also!"
- Sue Eikel
"I Have used Pallardy electric for multiple jobs commercial and residential, and they always provide a high quality experience, are very well priced, and very easy to work with. I would recommend using Pallardy for any electrical work if you live in the St. Louis area."