When you need electrical services, you don’t want an inexperienced person to handle it, and you should not attempt to do it yourself. Fortunately, there is an experienced, local electrician in the St. Peters area for you to rely on.
Experienced Electricians You Can Count On
Pallardy Electric has been in business since 2005 helping commercial and residential customers install, repair, and troubleshoot their electrical devices and systems. They are qualified and experienced in servicing the following areas:
- Home electrical inspections. Pallardy can inspect your St. Peters home for any code violations, electrical hazards, or other electrical areas that need to be remedied to pass a home inspection. Requirements, like GFCI receptacles, updated service panels, proper wiring can all result in a failed home inspection. Remedying these issues will help prepare your house for sale or can be beneficial for your own safety and peace of mind.
- Service panel upgrades. Many older homes have fuse panels that are no longer safe or up to code. Pallardy Electric can replace it with a modern panel that works more efficiently.
- Commercial lighting. LED lighting is much more efficient, brighter, and saves money. Replacing old fluorescent or metal halide lights with LEDs will benefit your business in many ways.
- Commercial Rewiring/Tenant Buildouts. Often, new tenants need the electrical layout modified to meet their needs. Pallardy can restructure the system accordingly.
- Service Calls/Troubleshooting. If you’re having electrical issues at your St. Peters home or business, Pallardy will inspect and troubleshoot the problems and provide solutions.
Hiring an Electrician
Most people don’t usually think about calling an electrician until they have an emergency situation, or if they are building or remodeling. However, it may be beneficial to do research prior to really needing one. That way, you can vet the company at your leisure instead of trying to rush through and pick one out of the yellow pages.
There are several professional electricians in the St. Peters area. Finding one with whom you can develop a rapport is important. Having them inspect your home or business initially familiarizes them with your layout, so when there are problems, or you need additions or installations, they can resolve or complete the job more quickly.
Unless you have a background in electrical work, you should never try working on an electrical system. Mistakes can result in poor wiring, overloaded circuits, and other dangerous issues that could cause damage and risk injury.
Hiring a licensed electrician in St. Peters is the way to go. A licensed electrician receives extensive training in the field. They must keep current on all the latest electrical codes and regulations.
Pallardy Electric Is Your Local Trusted Electrician
When you’re looking for an electrician to service your St. Peters home or business, Pallardy Electric should be your first choice. We’ve served satisfied customers in the area for over 15 years, providing quality commercial and residential electrical inspections, troubleshooting, repairs, and installations.
Want to know how your electrical system measures up to code? Looking for upgrades to your electrical system? Give us a call today for all your electrical needs.
Check what our clients say about us
"My property has worked with Joe several times in the past and have always had a pleasant experience. He is professional and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend his services!"
- Andrea Rand
"We have used Pallardy Electric numerous times. Does awesome work in a timely manner. Very reasonably priced also!"
- Sue Eikel
"I Have used Pallardy electric for multiple jobs commercial and residential, and they always provide a high quality experience, are very well priced, and very easy to work with. I would recommend using Pallardy for any electrical work if you live in the St. Louis area."